Topics

Shipping from China

Kevin Whitcomb

I ordered parts for my build 3 weeks or so ago and went on the Ali site to check the shipping status and it's saying 80 days. Yep, almost 3 more months. If I knew this I'd probably not have purchased from there and found another solution available domestically. Be aware that if you go with the F6 board and order any peripheral components from the Aliexpress site, you won't be receiving them in any kind of reasonable shipping time.

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 01:16 PM, Kevin Whitcomb wrote:
I ordered parts for my build 3 weeks or so ago and went on the Ali site to check the shipping status and it's saying 80 days.
That is excessive. AliExpress shipping has always been quoted at 50 days max, and usually arrives in 6 or 7 weeks.

Yep, almost 3 more months. If I knew this I'd probably not have purchased from there and found another solution available domestically. Be aware that if you go with the F6 board
The F6 is not supported. It is the S6 that you want.

and order any peripheral components from the Aliexpress site, you won't be receiving them in any kind of reasonable shipping time.
Not my experience, but I am in Canada. Maybe the USA is different?

Jas

Ordered the S6 board on the 5th Oct, received it on the 19th. I would say that was quick.

Jas

lukasikrl@...

I ordered my S6 on Oct 1, and received it on Oct 20.  Happy with that.

Kevin Whitcomb

Yes, S6 sorry

Kevin Whitcomb

Wow! I hope mine gets here soon then

George Cushing

Since the Covid shutdown in China AliEX has upped most of the shipping times to 90 days. When air shipping was shut down and they had to resort to surface shipping they hade no cushion for the delays and took a hit on a lot of deliveries. I got a few hundred in refunds for items that eventually showed up. All though I'm looking at 36 days now on the BlackPills and they were on the plane last week.

Dave Schwartz

Maybe not time to celebrate yet. I ordered 4 of the F303's from RobotDyn via their AliExpress store and they're just about to have their one month anniversary since they got on the plane and haven't been heard from since.