Spiral Search

Ken Hunter

I have seen a few mentions of "Spiral Search" but have not found
anything about where it is or how to use it.   Any help on this?

How Eee

requires Onstep v4.7 or later

ср, 15 сент. 2021 г., 12:18 Ken Hunter <kb7hunter@...>:

I have seen a few mentions of "Spiral Search" but have not found
anything about where it is or how to use it.   Any help on this?

Chad Gray

I think I have only seen it on the android app.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021, 3:18 AM Ken Hunter <kb7hunter@...> wrote:
I have seen a few mentions of "Spiral Search" but have not found
anything about where it is or how to use it.   Any help on this?

Drew 🔭📷🚴‍♂️

The Spiral Search is also implemented on the "B" button of the Bluetooth GamePad Controller.