Topics

STM32 103F power supply connections

Bojan

Enclosure is MultiComp G407,  panels (for SUB-15 and RJ43 & USB) are printed to accommodate connectors used.
Mini USB is  replaced with standard one (it is wired) now.
ST4 port is still not wired, will do it sometimes later.
It would be nice to have PCB specific for G407... but the wiring as it is now is good enough for small quantities ( I plan to make one more)
Wiring is simple: power (5V, from SUB15 connector) is applied to buffer (74HC04) first, then to STM board, from where other PCB's are powered.

And, as the final step, I will engrave OnStep logo on enclosure when I finish my laser engraver :-) (soon....)