Switch focuser 1 / 2 and Stop button

Sylvain Mennessier

Hello, I observed a bug, when I switch between focuser 1 and focuser 2 in SWS 2.04.f. The switch is done correctly, but the display is still focuser 1.
The Stop button has no action, it does not stop anything.

These issues should be resolved now in the latest SWS.

Sylvain Mennessier

Hello,

I just tested the latest SWS, the choice of focuser is now OK, but the stop button still has no action.

Sylvain

Howard Dutton

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 09:20 AM, Sylvain Mennessier wrote:
but the stop button still has no action.
Works here.

Sylvain Mennessier

I just did some tests with version 2.05.a, the stop button still has no action.

Sylvain Mennessier

If I zap between home and goto, the motors reverse in real time without problem, manual control is OK in both directions, but I can never use the stop.

Sylvain Mennessier

Hello,
I re-tested with a new OnStep being built for an EQ5, and the Focuser Stop button still doesn't work with OnStep 4.24s and SWS 2.0.5.a.

Not 100% sure where the problem is with that, perhaps OnStep, but I'm not going on a bug-hunt* for it at this point.

So I've added a check to see if OnStepX is running and only display the Stop button if so.

* = I really don't recall if my intention at the time for OnStep was to allow :Q# to work for slewing to a predefined target or only for stopping a guide operation.  In OnStepX it does both just as in mount operations.