Topics

Tmc5160 clk pin

Aisling Lightworks

So I'm going to try the tmc5160 from bigtreetech and I've been searching the messages and trying to parse data on it do we still need to ground the clk pin to use it in the bluepill kit? Will SPI work out of the box?

Aisling Lightworks

They are the version 1.2 if that means anything

Aisling Lightworks

Their website says it's been grounded but I saw another site say it's a lie and it still needs to be grounded. Is there danger in trying to use it if it hasn't been modified? How can I test it? Is there anything else we should know about using the tmc5160 in the bluepill kit? Sorry if it's all been answered but it's hard to tell what the state of things is with so many messages.

Aisling Lightworks

Dang, I'm used to getting these electronic components wrapped in a bit of bubble wrap, tape, and an address sticker. This is fancy!

Khalid Baheyeldin

And a bonus rubber duck too!

Aisling Lightworks

My kids watched me open it and got all excited about new toys and I had to break it to them that these were toys for Daddy.