Topics

Trouble with OnStep v2.22 and v3

Howard Dutton

Hello all

Arduiono 1.8.10, Windows 10 Pro, V 1809.
My board is a MaxPCB V1.1, the heart is a Teensy 3.6, Wemos D1 mini pro for WiFi. Two TMC2130s drive my telescope, a parallactic fork mount, a TMC2100 the eyepiece extension. Everything is going well.
When I upload OnStep Release 2.2, the telescope controls and focus drive work fine, but the BME280 only delivers standard values. I remembered that the BME280 already showed correct values once, it was the OnStep version 1.22e, OnEsp 1.11c. If I upload this version to the Teensy 3.6 without changing any of the hardware, BME280 delivers correct values, if I load version 2.22o, I only get the default values.
With OnStep V 3 I can't connect to the App, WebPage or SkySafari 5 plus, via Sky Planetarium this version runs fine.
Sorry for my English, it's Google English.

Yours sincerely
Lothar

--
Lothar Dorsch
Siedlung 6
96164 Kemmern

Web: www.astro-ld.bnv-bamberg.de
Mail: l-dorschätt-online.de

Howard Dutton

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 05:11 AM, Howard Dutton wrote:
When I upload OnStep Release 2.2, the telescope controls and focus drive work fine, but the BME280 only delivers standard values. I remembered that the BME280 already showed correct values once, it was the OnStep version 1.22e, OnEsp 1.11c. If I upload this version to the Teensy 3.6 without changing any of the hardware, BME280 delivers correct values, if I load version 2.22o, I only get the default values.
I just checked release 2.22 with a Teensy3.6 and newer MaxPCB3, the BME280 worked fine.  The I2C port on a 1.11c is a simple thing, no way is there a problem there so this is very likely a configuration issue.

Howard Dutton

With OnStep V 3 I can't connect to the App, WebPage or SkySafari 5 plus, via Sky Planetarium this version runs fine.
Are you saying the WiFi Addon isn't working?

Howard Dutton

Post configuration files for everything.

Lothar Dorsch

Hello,
You were right, of course, after I changed the configuration of the BME280, it displays the correct data in OnStep Release 2.22.
Please excuse the circumstances!
Thank you and all your team for the great work!

Yours sincerely
Lothar

Am 08.11.2019 um 14:14 schrieb Howard Dutton:
I just checked release 2.22 with a Teensy3.6 and newer MaxPCB3, the BME280 worked fine.  The I2C port on a 1.11c is a simple thing, no way is there a problem there so this is very likely a configuration issue.

-- 
Lothar Dorsch
Siedlung 6
96164 Kemmern

Web:  www.astro-ld.bnv-bamberg.de
Mail: l-dorsch@...

Howard Dutton

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 05:25 AM, Howard Dutton wrote:
I would still like to know if the WiFi Addon had an issue w/OnStep version 3...

I have lingering doubts about the baud rate switch (and port swap) handshake for the WiFi Addon in version 3 since I made changes to it for this new version.

If this were an issue test with all three baud rates at 115200 to resolve it.  OnStep SERIAL_B_BAUD_DEFAULT and both WiFi Addon settings too.

That way there is no baud rate switching or swapping port locations.

Lothar Dorsch

Edited

With all due respect, no, not at all,
only for me the connection OnStep V 3 - App doesn't seem to work.

greeting
Lothar

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Configuration for OnStep

/*
 *          For more information on setting OnStep up see http://www.stellarjourney.com/index.php?r=site/equipment_onstep
 *                      and join the OnStep Groups.io at https://groups.io/g/onstep
 *           *** Read the compiler warnings and errors, they are there to help guard against invalid configurations ***
*/

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// ADJUST THE FOLLOWING TO CONFIGURE YOUR CONTROLLER FEATURES ----------------------------------------------------------------------
// <-Req'd = always must set, <-Often = usually must set, Option = optional, Adjust = adjust as req'd, Infreq = infrequently changed

// PINMAP --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//   *** See the matching Pins.xxx.h file for your setup (found by looking in src/pinmaps/Models.h) with detailed information ***
//   *** to be sure it matches your wiring.            *** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ***                                           ***

//      Parameter Name              Value   Default  Notes                                                                      Hint
#define PINMAP                     MaxPCB //    OFF, Choose from: MiniPCB, MiniPCB2, MaxPCB, MaxPCB2, STM32Blue,             <-Req'd
                                          //         Ramps14, MaxESP2, MaxESP3.  Check Constants.h for more info.

// SERIAL PORTS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define SERIAL_A_BAUD_DEFAULT        9600 //   9600, n. Where n=9600,19200,57600,115200 (common baud rates.)                  Infreq
#define SERIAL_B_BAUD_DEFAULT        9600 //   9600, n. See (src/HAL/) for your MCU Serial port # etc.                        Option
#define SERIAL_B_ESP_FLASHING         OFF //    OFF, ON Upload ESP8266 WiFi firmware through SERIAL_B with :ESPFLASH# cmd.    Option
#define SERIAL_C_BAUD_DEFAULT         OFF //    OFF, n, ON for ESP32 Bluetooth.                                               Option
#define SERIAL_C_BLUETOOTH_NAME  "OnStep" // "On..", Bluetooth device name for ESP32.                                         Option

// MOUNT TYPE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define MOUNT_TYPE                   FORK //    GEM, GEM for German Equatorial, FORK for Equatorial Fork, or ALTAZM          <-Req'd
                                          //         Dobsonian etc. mounts. GEM Eq mounts perform meridian flips.

// USER FEEDBACK -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define LED_STATUS                     ON //     ON, Blinks w/sidereal tracking otherwise steady on indicates activity.       Option
#define LED_STATUS2                   OFF //    OFF, ON Blinks 1s interval w/PPS sync, steady for gotos, off if in standby.   Option
#define LED_RETICLE                   OFF //    OFF, n. Where n=0..255 (0..100%) activates feature sets default brightness.   Option
#define BUZZER                        OFF //    OFF, ON, n. Where n=100..6000 (Hz freq.) for piezo speaker. ON for buzzer.    Option
#define BUZZER_STATE_DEFAULT          OFF //    OFF, ON Start with piezo buzzer/speaker enabled.                              Option

// TIME --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define RTC                           OFF //    OFF, DS3231 (I2c,) DS3234S (SPI see pinmap for CS,) TEENSY (T3.2 internal.)   Option
                                          //         Provides Date/Time and pulse per second signal (if available.)

// SENSORS -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// * = also supports ON_PULLUP or ON_PULLDOWN to activate MCU internal resistors if present.
#define WEATHER BME280_0x76               //    OFF, BME280 (I2C 0x77,) BME280_0x76, BME280_SPI (see pinmap for CS.)          Option
                                          //         Provides temperature, pressure, humidity.

#define TELESCOPE_TEMPERATURE         OFF //    OFF, DS1820 for telescope temperature on one wire interface.                  Option

#define HOME_SENSE                    OFF //    OFF, ON*. Automatically detect and use home switches. For GEM mode only.      Option
#define HOME_SENSE_STATE_AXIS1       HIGH //   HIGH, State when clockwise of home position, as seen from front. Rev. w/LOW.   Adjust
#define HOME_SENSE_STATE_AXIS2       HIGH //   HIGH, State when clockwise of home position, as seen from above. Rev. w/LOW.   Adjust
                                          //         Signal state reverses when travel moves ccw past the home position.

#define LIMIT_SENSE                   OFF //    OFF, ON* limit sense switch close to Gnd stops gotos and/or tracking.         Option
#define LIMIT_SENSE_STATE             LOW //    LOW, For NO (normally open) switches, HIGH for NC (normally closed.)          Adjust
#define PEC_SENSE                     OFF //    OFF, ON*, n, sense digital OR n=0 to 1023 (0 to 3.3 VDC) analog threshold.    Option
#define PEC_SENSE_STATE              HIGH //   HIGH, Senses the PEC signal rising edge or use LOW for falling edge.           Adjust
                                          //         Ignored in ALTAZM mode.

#define PPS_SENSE                     OFF //    OFF, ON* enables PPS (pulse per second,) senses signal rising edge.           Option
                                          //         Better tracking accuracy especially for Mega2560's w/ceramic resonator.

// ST4 INTERFACE -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// *** It is up to you to verify the interface meets the electrical specifications of any connected device, use at your own risk ***
#define ST4_INTERFACE                  ON //    OFF, ON, ON_PULLUP enables interface. <= 1X guides unless hand control mode.  Option
                                          //         During goto btn press: aborts slew or continue meridian flip pause home
#define ST4_HAND_CONTROL               ON //    OFF, ON for hand controller special features and SHC support.                 Option
                                          //         Hold [E]+[W] btns >2s: Guide rate   [E]-  [W]+  [N] trk on/off [S] sync
                                          //         Hold [N]+[S] btns >2s: Usr cat item [E]-  [W]+  [N] goto [S] snd on/off
#define ST4_HAND_CONTROL_FOCUSER      OFF //    OFF, ON alternate to above: Focuser move [E]f1 [W]f2 [N]-     [S]+            Option

// GUIDING BEHAVIOUR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define GUIDE_TIME_LIMIT                0 //      0, No guide time limit. Or n. Where n=1..120 second time limit guard.       Adjust
#define GUIDE_DISABLE_BACKLASH        OFF //    OFF, Disable backlash takeup during guiding at <= 1X                          Option

// TRACKING BEHAVIOUR ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define TRACK_AUTOSTART               OFF //    OFF, ON Start with tracking enabled.                                          Option
#define TRACK_REFRACTION_RATE_DEFAULT OFF //    OFF, ON Start w/atmospheric refract. compensation (RA axis/Eq mounts only.)   Option
#define TRACK_BACKLASH_RATE            25 //     25, n. Where n=2..100 (x sidereal rate) during backlash takeup.              Option
                                          //         Too fast motors stall/gears slam or too slow and sluggish in backlash.

// SYNCING BEHAVIOUR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define SYNC_CURRENT_PIER_SIDE_ONLY    ON //     ON, Disables ability of sync to change pier side, for GEM mounts.            Option

// SLEWING BEHAVIOUR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define SLEW_RATE_BASE_DESIRED        1.0 //    1.0, n. Desired slew rate in deg/sec. Adjustable at run-time from            <-Req'd
                                          //         1/2 to 2x this rate, and as MCU performace considerations require.
#define SLEW_RATE_MEMORY               ON //    OFF, ON Remembers rates set across power cycles.                              Option
#define SLEW_ACCELERATION_DIST        5.0 //    5.0, n, (degrees.) Approx. distance for acceleration (and deceleration.)      Adjust
#define SLEW_RAPID_STOP_DIST          2.0 //    2.0, n, (degrees.) Approx. distance required to stop when a slew              Adjust
                                          //         is aborted or a limit is exceeded.
#define MFLIP_SKIP_HOME               OFF //    OFF, ON Goto directly to the destination without visiting home position.      Option
#define MFLIP_PAUSE_HOME_MEMORY       OFF //    OFF, ON Remember meridian flip pause at home setting across power cycles.     Option
#define MFLIP_AUTOMATIC_MEMORY        OFF //    OFF, ON Remember automatic meridian flip setting across power cycles.         Option

// PARKING BEHAVIOUR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define STRICT_PARKING                OFF //    OFF, ON Un-parking is only allowed if successfully parked.                    Option

// MOTION CONTROL ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define STEP_WAVE_FORM             SQUARE // SQUARE, PULSE Step signal wave form faster rates. SQUARE best signal integrity.  Adjust

// Stepper driver models are as follows: A4988, DRV8825, LV8729, RAPS128, S109, ST820, GENERIC, GENERIC2 (ENable HIGH,)
//                                       SERVO, SERVO2 (EN HIGH,) SSS TMC2100, TMC2208, TMC2209*, TMC2130**, and TMC5160***
// * = add _QUIET (stealthChop tracking) or _VQUIET (stealthChop tracking & slew,) for example "TMC2130_VQUIET"
// ** = SSS TMC2130 if you choose to set stepper driver current (in mA) set Vref pot. 2.5V instead of by motor current as usual.
// *** = SSS TMC5160 you must set stepper driver current (in mA) w/ #define AXISn_TMC_IRUN (IHOLD, etc.)

// AXIS1 RA/AZM --------------------------
#define AXIS1_STEPS_PER_DEGREE    25600.0 //  12800, n. Number of steps per degree:                                          <-Req'd
                                          //         n = (stepper_steps * micro_steps * overall_gear_reduction)/360.0
#define AXIS1_STEPS_PER_WORMROT     38400 //  12800, n. Number of steps per worm rotation (PEC Eq mode only:)                <-Req'd
                                          //         n = (AXIS1_STEPS_PER_DEGREE*360)/reduction_final_stage

#define AXIS1_DRIVER_MODEL TMC2130_VQUIET //    OFF, (See above.) Stepper driver model.                                      <-Often
#define AXIS1_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS        32 //    OFF, n. Microstep mode when tracking.                                        <-Often
#define AXIS1_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS_GOTO  OFF //    OFF, n. Microstep mode used during gotos.                                     Option
#define AXIS1_DRIVER_IHOLD            OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current during standstill. OFF uses IRUN/2.0                    Option
#define AXIS1_DRIVER_IRUN             OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current during tracking, appropriate for stepper/driver/etc.    Option
#define AXIS1_DRIVER_IGOTO            OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current during slews. OFF uses same as IRUN.                    Option
#define AXIS1_DRIVER_REVERSE          OFF //    OFF, ON Reverses movement direction, or reverse wiring instead to correct.   <-Often
#define AXIS1_DRIVER_STATUS           OFF //    OFF, TMC_SPI, HIGH, or LOW.  Polling for driver status info/fault detection.  Option

#define AXIS1_LIMIT_UNDER_POLE        180 //    180, n. Where n=150..180 (degrees.) Max HA hour angle + or - for Eq modes.    Infreq
#define AXIS1_LIMIT_MAXAZM            360 //    360, n. Where n=180..360 (degrees.) Max Azimuth + or - for AltAzm mode only.  Infreq

// AXIS2 DEC/ALT -------------------------
#define AXIS2_STEPS_PER_DEGREE    20480.0 //  12800, n. Number of steps per degree:                                          <-Req'd
                                          //         n = (stepper_steps * micro_steps * overall_gear_reduction)/360.0

#define AXIS2_DRIVER_MODEL TMC2130_VQUIET //    OFF, (See above.) Stepper driver model.                                      <-Often
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS        64 //    OFF, n. Microstep mode when tracking.                                        <-Often
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS_GOTO  OFF //    OFF, n. Microstep mode used during gotos.                                     Option
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_IHOLD            OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current during standstill. OFF uses IRUN/2.0                    Option
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_IRUN             OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current during tracking, appropriate for stepper/driver/etc.    Option
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_IGOTO            OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current during slews. OFF uses same as IRUN.                    Option
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_POWER_DOWN       OFF //    OFF, ON Powers off 10sec after movement stops or 10min after last<=1x guide.  Option
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_REVERSE           ON //    OFF, ON Reverses movement direction, or reverse wiring instead to correct.   <-Often
#define AXIS2_DRIVER_STATUS           OFF //    OFF, TMC_SPI, HIGH, or LOW.  Polling for driver status info/fault detection.  Option

#define AXIS2_LIMIT_MIN               -91 //    -91, n. Where n=-91..0 (degrees.) Minimum allowed declination.                Infreq
#define AXIS2_LIMIT_MAX                91 //     91, n. Where n=0..91 (degrees.) Maximum allowed declination.                 Infreq

// AXIS3 ROTATOR -------------------------
#define ROTATOR                       OFF //    OFF, ON to enable the rotator (or de-rotator for ALTAZM mounts.)              Option
#define AXIS3_STEPS_PER_DEGREE       64.0 //   64.0, n. Number of steps per degree for rotator/de-rotator.                    Adjust
                                          //         Alt/Az de-rotation: n = (num_circumference_pixels * 2)/360, minimum
#define AXIS3_STEP_RATE_MAX           8.0 //    8.0, n, (milli-sec.) Minimum ms/step depends on processor.                    Adjust

#define AXIS3_DRIVER_MODEL            OFF //    OFF, TMC2130, TMC5160. Leave OFF for all drivers models except these.         Option
#define AXIS3_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS       OFF //    OFF, n. Microstep mode when tracking.                   For TMC2130, TMC5160. Option
#define AXIS3_DRIVER_IHOLD            OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current standstill. OFF uses IRUN/2.0.                  "       Option
#define AXIS3_DRIVER_IRUN             OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current tracking, appropriate for stepper/driver/etc.   "       Option
#define AXIS3_DRIVER_POWER_DOWN       OFF //    OFF, ON Powers off the motor at stand-still.                                  Option
#define AXIS3_DRIVER_REVERSE          OFF //    OFF, ON Reverses movement direction, or reverse wiring instead to correct.    Option

#define AXIS3_LIMIT_MIN              -180 //   -180, n. Where n=-360..0 (degrees.) Minimum allowed rotator angle.             Infreq
#define AXIS3_LIMIT_MAX               180 //    180, n. Where n=0..360 (degrees.) Maximum allowed rotator angle.              Infreq

// AXIS4 FOCUSER 1 ----------------------
#define FOCUSER1                       ON //    OFF, ON to enable this focuser.                                               Option
#define AXIS4_STEPS_PER_MICRON        0.5 //    0.5, n. Steps per micro-meter. Figure this out by testing or other means.     Adjust
#define AXIS4_STEP_RATE_MAX           8.0 //    8.0, n, (milli-sec.) Min. ms/step depends on processor. In DC mode, PWM freq. Adjust

#define AXIS4_DRIVER_MODEL            OFF //    OFF, TMC2130, TMC5160. Leave OFF for all drivers models except these.         Option
#define AXIS4_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS       OFF //    OFF, n. Microstep mode when tracking.                   For TMC2130, TMC5160. Option
#define AXIS4_DRIVER_IHOLD            OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current standstill. OFF uses IRUN/2.0.                  "       Option
#define AXIS4_DRIVER_IRUN             OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current tracking, appropriate for stepper/driver/etc.   "       Option
#define AXIS4_DRIVER_POWER_DOWN       OFF //    OFF, ON Powers off the motor at stand-still.                                  Option
#define AXIS4_DRIVER_REVERSE          OFF //    OFF, ON Reverses movement direction, or reverse wiring instead to correct.    Option
#define AXIS4_DRIVER_DC_MODE          OFF //    OFF, DRV8825 for pwm dc motor control on stepper driver outputs.              Option

#define AXIS4_LIMIT_MIN_RATE           10 //     10, n. Where n=1..1000 (um/s.) Minimum microns/second. In DC mode, min pwr.  Adjust
#define AXIS4_LIMIT_MIN                 0 //      0, n. Where n=0..500 (millimeters.) Minimum allowed position.               Adjust
#define AXIS4_LIMIT_MAX                50 //     50, n. Where n=0..500 (millimeters.) Maximum allowed position.               Adjust

// AXIS5 FOCUSER 2 ----------------------
#define FOCUSER2                      OFF //    OFF, ON to enable this focuser.                                               Option
#define AXIS5_STEPS_PER_MICRON        0.5 //    0.5, n. Steps per micro-meter. Figure this out by testing or other means.     Adjust
#define AXIS5_STEP_RATE_MAX           8.0 //    8.0, n, (milli-sec.) Min. ms/step depends on processor. In DC mode, PWM freq. Adjust

#define AXIS5_DRIVER_MODEL            OFF //    OFF, TMC2130, TMC5160. Leave OFF for all drivers models except these.         Option
#define AXIS5_DRIVER_MICROSTEPS       OFF //    OFF, n. Microstep mode when tracking.                   For TMC2130, TMC5160. Option
#define AXIS5_DRIVER_IHOLD            OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current standstill. OFF uses IRUN/2.0.                  "       Option
#define AXIS5_DRIVER_IRUN             OFF //    OFF, n, (mA.) Current tracking, appropriate for stepper/driver/etc.   "       Option
#define AXIS5_DRIVER_POWER_DOWN       OFF //    OFF, ON Powers off the motor at stand-still.                                  Option
#define AXIS5_DRIVER_REVERSE          OFF //    OFF, ON Reverses movement direction, or reverse wiring instead to correct.    Option
#define AXIS5_DRIVER_DC_MODE          OFF //    OFF, DRV8825 for pwm dc motor control on stepper driver outputs.              Option

#define AXIS5_LIMIT_MIN_RATE           10 //     10, n. Where n=1..1000 (um/s.) Minimum microns/second. In DC mode, min pwr.  Adjust
#define AXIS5_LIMIT_MIN                 0 //      0, n. Where n=0..500 (millimeters.) Minimum allowed position.               Adjust
#define AXIS5_LIMIT_MAX                50 //     50, n. Where n=0..500 (millimeters.) Maximum allowed position.               Adjust

// THAT'S IT FOR USER CONFIGURATION!

// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define FileVersionConfig 3

upload baud rate 115200

// Configuration for OnStep WiFi Add-on

/*
 *          For more information on setting OnStep up see http://www.stellarjourney.com/index.php?r=site/equipment_onstep
 *                      and join the OnStep Groups.io at https://groups.io/g/onstep
 *           *** Read the compiler warnings and errors, they are there to help guard against invalid configurations ***
*/

// ADJUST THE FOLLOWING TO CONFIGURE YOUR ADD-ON'S FEATURES ------------------------------------------------------------------------
// <-Req'd = always must set, <-Often = usually must set, Option = optional, Adjust = adjust as req'd, Infreq = infrequently changed

// On first successful startup an AP will appear with an SSID of "ONSTEP", after connecting: the web-site is at "192.168.0.1" and
// the cmd channel is at "192.168.0.1:9999". If locked out selecting "Erase Flash: All Flash Contents" from the Arduino Tools menu
// before uploading/flashing again can help restore access to the ESP8266.

//      Parameter Name              Value   Default  Notes                                                                      Hint
// SERIAL PORTS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define SERIAL_BAUD_DEFAULT          9600 //   9600, Common baud rates for these parameters are 9600,19200,57600,115200.      Infreq
#define SERIAL_BAUD                 57600 //  57600, Use 19200 if talking to a Mega2560 OnStep                               <-Req'd
                                          //         At startup this firmware will attempt to switch OnStep's baud rate to this
                                          //         faster speed (vs. SERIAL_BAUD_DEFAULT) and AFTER success, start WiFi, etc.
                                          //         If establishing a link to OnStep was ***unsuccessful*** the ESP8266 may
                                          //         retain prior settings perhaps an SSID from factory defaults, for example.

#define SERIAL_SWAP                   ON //    OFF, ON to swap ESP8266 Serial default location from GPIO 1(TX)/3(RX) to     <-Req'd
                                          //         15(TX2)/13(RX2.) These are labeled D8(TXD2)/D7(RXD2) on a WeMos D1 Mini.
                                          //         Use ON for MiniPCB2, MaxPCB2, MaxESP2.  OFF for STM32, MiniPCB (ESP-01.)

// USER FEEDBACK -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define LED_STATUS                    ON //    OFF, 2 for WeMos D1 Mini. Flashes LED when trying to connect to OnStep.       Option

// DISPLAY -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define DISPLAY_WEATHER                ON //    OFF, ON Shows weather/ambient conditions (from OnStep) on status page.        Option
#define DISPLAY_INTERNAL_TEMPERATURE  OFF //    OFF, ON for internal MCU temperature display.                                 Option
#define DISPLAY_WIFI_SIGNAL_STRENGTH  OFF //    OFF, ON if wireless signal strength is to be reported via web interface       Option
#define DISPLAY_SPECIAL_CHARS          ON //     ON, For standard ASCII special symbols (compatibility.)                      Infreq
#define DISPLAY_ADVANCED_CHARS         ON //     ON, For standard "RA/Dec" instead of symbols.                                Infreq

// COMMAND CHANNELS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define STANDARD_COMMAND_CHANNEL       ON //     ON, Enable standard cmd channel port 9999 use w/Android App & ASCOM driver.  Infreq
#define PERSISTENT_COMMAND_CHANNEL    OFF //    OFF, Enable persistent cmd channel port 9998 use w/INDI? & Stellarium Mobile. Infreq
                                          //         Experimental, possibly causes problems w/standard cmd channel if enabled.
#define MONITOR_GUIDE_COMMANDS        OFF //    OFF, Allow error reporting to also monitor guide commands.                    Infreq

// ENCODER SUPPORT -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define AXIS1_ENC                     OFF //    OFF, CWCCW, AB. RA/Azm Axis on Pin 5 (A or CW) and Pin 6 (B or CCW,)          Option
#define AXIS1_ENC_REVERSE             OFF //    OFF, ON to reverse the count direction.                                       Adjust
#define AXIS1_ENC_TICKS_DEG     555.55555 // 555.55, n, (ticks/degree.) Encoder ticks per degree.                             Adjust
#define AXIS1_ENC_DIFF_LIMIT          900 //    900, n, (arcsec.) Maximum difference between encoder and OnStep before sync.  Adjust

#define AXIS2_ENC                     OFF //    OFF, CWCCW, AB. Dec/Alt Axis on Pin 7 (A or CW) and Pin 8 (B or CCW)          Option
#define AXIS2_ENC_REVERSE             OFF //    OFF, ON to reverse the count direction.                                       Option
#define AXIS2_ENC_TICKS_DEG      13.33333 // 13.333, n, (ticks/degree.) Encoder ticks per degree.                             Adjust
#define AXIS2_ENC_DIFF_LIMIT          900 //    900, n, (arcsec.) Maximum difference between encoder and OnStep before sync.  Adjust

#define ENCODERS_AUTO_SYNC_DEFAULT    OFF //    OFF, ON To start with auto sync of OnStep to encoder values enabled.          Adjust

// ENCODER RATE CONTROL
#define AXIS1_ENC_RATE_CONTROL        OFF //    OFF, ON Rate control for RA high resolution encoder. EQ mounts only.          Infreq
#define AXIS1_ENC_INTPOL_COS          OFF //    OFF, ON enables cosine compensation feature.                                  Infreq
#define AXIS1_ENC_RATE_AUTO           OFF //    OFF, n, (Worm period in seconds.) Adjusts avg encoder pulse rate to account   Option
                                          //         for skew in the average guide rate over the last worm period.            Option
#define AXIS1_ENC_BIN_AVG             OFF //    OFF, n, (Number of bins.)  Enables binned rolling average feature.            Option

// AUXILLARY SWITCH/FEATURE CONTROL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// *** Warning: only OnStep Aux pins that are unused for other purposes should be assigned! ***
#define SW0_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux0 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW1_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux1 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW2_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux2 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW3_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux3 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW4_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux4 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW5_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux5 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW6_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux6 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW7_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux7 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust
#define SW8_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux8 feature on Control webpage, provides On/Off control.     Adjust

// AUXILLARY ANALOG/FEATURE CONTROL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// *** Warning: only OnStep Aux pins that are unused for other purposes should be assigned! ***
#define AN3_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux3 feature on Control webpage, provides 0..100% PWM.        Adjust
#define AN4_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux4 feature on Control webpage, provides 0..100% PWM.        Adjust
#define AN5_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux5 feature on Control webpage, provides 0..100% PWM.        Adjust
#define AN6_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux6 feature on Control webpage, provides 0..100% PWM.        Adjust
#define AN7_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux7 feature on Control webpage, provides 0..100% PWM.        Adjust
#define AN8_OFF                           //   _OFF, "Name" for Aux8 feature on Control webpage, provides 0..100% PWM.        Adjust

// THAT'S IT FOR USER CONFIGURATION!

// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// misc. options that are usually not changed
#define DEBUG_OFF  // Turn _ON to allow WiFi startup without OnStep attached (Serial port for debug at 115200 baud)
#define Ser Serial // Default=Serial, This is the hardware serial port where OnStep is attached

// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am 08.11.2019 um 14:26 schrieb Howard Dutton:
Post configuration files for everything.

-- 
Lothar Dorsch
Siedlung 6
96164 Kemmern

Web:  www.astro-ld.bnv-bamberg.de
Mail: l-dorsch@...