Two focusers simultaneously via ASCOM driver

Lucas Socha

Hi,

Is it possible to configure an ASCOM driver, so two focusers can be used at the same time - like for example in Maxim DL, where two ASCOM focusers can be connected?

I tried connecting first by selecting Focuser 1 in ASCOM panel and second by selecting Focuser 2, but it apparently selects the same Focuser in all ASCOM driver instances.

If that is not possible, is there any other way to control both focusers at the same time in Windows OS?

Many thanks in advance,

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM, Lucas Socha wrote:
Is it possible to configure an ASCOM driver, so two focusers can be used at the same time - like for example in Maxim DL, where two ASCOM focusers can be connected?
I tried connecting first by selecting Focuser 1 in ASCOM panel and second by selecting Focuser 2, but it apparently selects the same Focuser in all ASCOM driver instances.
Not really.

If that is not possible, is there any other way to control both focusers at the same time in Windows OS?
Use the website.