Topics

Update on CGE Pro OnStep conversion

Curly

Edited

Just thought I would post a quick pic of the Horsehead nebula taken on Saturday night. 12x600s subs binned 2x2 with Ha filter. Scope is a Celestron 14” Edge HD @ 3910mm f11.

Phd2 guided with lodestar in oag. Hardly used the scope since the conversion to OnStep due to the shocking weather here in the UK but very pleased with how it is performing.

Thanks for looking
Curly

Very nice! One of my favorite targets....

Rick
Tucson

Death Row Inmates Scam State Pandemic Benefits
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5fbda9a12e3c729a14c4ast01vuc1
Pennsylvania, Nevada Certify Vote Results
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5fbda9a14d1bc29a14c4ast01vuc2
Flournoy May Not Be a Shoo-In for Defense After All
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5fbda9a16c19829a14c4ast01vuc3

Curly

Thanks Rick, it’s really the wrong camera with this scope for deep sky stuff. Only 0.2 arc sec per pixel at f11 though it works great with the hyperstar at f1.9.
My neighbour chopped some off his trees so it’s the first time I’ve been able to see Orion at this location.

Curly