Wifi

marorte otero

Hello, very good, after all day trying everything, I am not able to connect the CNCV3 module, I have installed SmartWebServer to the wemos d1 mini esp8266, I have installed the Onstep firmware sometimes and when I connect it to the power supply it stays blinking and does not connect but nevertheless I connect it to the pc through the USB it connects perfectly to the phone even to the pc, I do not understand what may be happening I am frustrated, someone help me. All the best

The blinking blue light means OnStep is not communicating with the Wemos.  It could be many issues.  Could you:

1) Post your Config.h file
2) Post a picture of your wiring diagram from the CNC to the Wemos?

marorte otero

marorte otero

I am sending you the scheme, that previously I do not know what happened that does not come out

George Cushing

This should work:

The problem may be that the 5V tap on the CNCV3 may not have enough current to drive both the D1 R32 and the ESP8266 module. The ESP8266 can draw over half an amp and the 5V regulator on the D1 R32 is only rated for 1.5A. you may need to add a 5V regulator for the ESP8266.

marorte otero

Hello George, I am testing what you have sent me and it does not work, I am with the multimeter and it has no power. Thanks

barsuk.neo@...

In the diagram, the orange wire from the shield is shown coming not from 5V, but from DIR A.

George Cushing

Sorry the 5V line should go to the 5V pin!

marorte otero

If right now I have it as you have indicated but with the pin at 5v and it keeps flashing without wanting to connect. Thanks

Drew 🔭📷🚴‍♂️

What version of SWS are you using for the WiFi Wemos? Have you altered the config.h file? Is it from the standalone or the OnStep sub-directory?

You are getting power to the WiFi. I would double check the RX/TX connections. Be sure they are connected to the inner pins as shown. Be sure they are pin to pin correct, swapped wires will cause this problem.

marorte otero

https://github.com/hjd1964/SmartWebServer

Español
Inglés

Hello very good, this is the one I am using.
The fact is that when I connect everything through the USB to the pc it connects to the WiFi perfectly has Onstep, I connect to the application even to the skisafari, the problem comes when I connect it to the power supply is there when the WiFi module blinks without Connect. Regards, and thank you very much

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 08:00 AM, George Cushing wrote:
his should work: