Re: monitoring Dc help

koal01

Hi Howard,
The ACS172 20 Amp is working nicely thanks to your misc.ino update
Sorry I was testing with my 2 spots in my shelter thinking they were 12V-1A but actually my spots are 12V-1W that it is to say 12V-0.08 Amp, using very low amps !
So the ACS was displaying around 0.2 Amps and i was expecting 2 Amps...shame !
I spent the afternoon launching gotos with OnStep, so interesting to see how much intensity drivers are drawing, never exceding 1.5 Amp.
I like this feature and you made it possible to do that. The status panel is done.

Thank you so much
Koal01