Re: Remote Update OCS Sketch

koal01

Edited

Fernando glad to see another one suffering on the same issue (joke !).
Acutally the watchdog is off on my OCS.
I'm working on this OTEthernet  sketch as a basis since it works fine.
I mean i can upload it constantly without any problem through the ethernet interface.
The ip used in this sketch is dynamic yes so i added it in Arduino programmer as a second address (see the video), so the first line is the static Ip (OCS) and the second one is the dynamic Ip (OTethernet)
The OTethernet sketch has 2 declarations
one in the void setup
ArduinoOTA.begin(ip, "Arduino", "password", InternalStorage);
and a second in the loop :
ArduinoOTA.poll();
I inserted them in OCS at the same place but no way.