BME280 Sensor

Fernando Nino Sr

Not having any luck trying to get the weather bme280 sensor sketch to work. The OSC tab already has the "void setup()" and "void loop()" claimed. I copied some of the code over to the OSC tab, then I get an error msg, Ok i move it back to the weather tab and get another error msg.  Ok what is the correct way to code the bme280 sensor, anyone?   I checked and the sensor is working but having issues with implementing the code. Using Adafruit_BME280, along with the Adafruit sensor.

I ordered the ones that Howard uses but wont be in for a month, so I am using what I have on hand.
Thanks
Nino