Re: OCS watchdog

Fernando Nino Sr

Yep, I tried that, different ports and cables even hooked it up straight to router port. I can ping ip address shows no errors,  I Loaded new fresh sketch with no changes, even reformated sd card, debug on, shows no errors, still no go.  But I can up load a different server sketch with multiple pages to the mega with no problems. I am at a loss on this one.  I guess I am going to try going back to step one in a new system. Just load it up with no sensors to see if it pulls up and just slowly add my sensors one by one to see if I messed up on changing the code. Hopefully I can located the issue(coding or bad sensor(s)).  screen shot of serial port data, I dont have
any sensors connected that why it shows error msg for weather sensors.
Thanks
Nino