Problems after implementing weater functions

Laurent HOUSSAYE

Hello,

I have used OCS up to now with success with the Roof and Power functions only. I was able to activate 2 relays for the 12 V power supply of the telescope mount and accessories, and for the 220 V power supply (not wired yet at the relay output).

The roof commands are operating perfectly.

Recently I have included all the weather sensors allowed by the Weather code, using the examples you provided.

The code compiles and loads perfectly in the Arduino card after having included all the libraries required. I have put the file Charts.min.js in the SD card (renamed Charts.js) and inserted the SD card in the Ethernet shield as required.

But I have some problems : When I activate the 12 V power relay (ON), the Arduino reboots frequently (A
Watchdog ON) and that causes interruptions of this crucial power supply ! That's not acceptable as it is. When only the 220 V power supply relay is activated, no problem ! Very strange !

The weather sensors data are correctly displayed with the exception of the Sky Quality Meter that shows "Invalid" (However I have checked that TSL2591 responds at the correct address of 0x29 - checked with an I2C scan). See screen capture attached.

Last problem : the Weather charts are all empty. See pictures attached.

I would appreciate your help to be able to upgrade OCS with all its wonderful functions in a stable manner !

Best regards,

Laurent HOUSSAYE