Re: Problems after implementing weater functions

Laurent HOUSSAYE

Good morning Howard
the problem is that if I turn off the Watchdog the OCS web page fails and freezes...
I had no relay problem at all with my previous configuration and the same relay wiring (8xrelays card is powered separately and not by the MEGA 5V).
I have used the SQM code that you provided in the Weather Functions file for the TSL2591, exactly copied. Remark: It is the clone version of the Adafruit chip.

I will attempt to use an original Adafruit chip, after first disconnecting this sensor and see if the problem is still present.
it would already be nice if it worked with all the other sensors !!!
Clear skies !
Laurent