Re: commands sqm and temperature not working ore present

Howard Dutton

Edited

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 01:11 PM, koal01 wrote:
I'm using the Adafruit si7021 and the weather is displaid on the weather panel but impossible through the monitor
Same function called for the weather panel as the command... so how that could happen IDK.  Works here with BME280 too.

Also concerning SQM there's no command, is it possible to add it to the command list so i can get the mpsas record.
I added it a new command :GQ# to get the sky quality.