Re: BME280 Sensor

Fernando Nino Sr

Thanks Howard for your help, It's working (bme280 sensor is in my  office next to my pc,)  I just had to re-read your post again. The rest of the sensors should be in this week just have to read up on the pin assignments. Also wanted to use relay 7 and 8 in series to use as open/close(relay 7-relay my pushbutton switch) and connect my ir sensors(relay 8- ir beam will shoot between the two walls) to make sure the telescope has cleared the roof before closing, just wondering how that would effect the control panel.
Nino