Re: Problems after implementing weater functions

Howard Dutton

Edited

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 11:08 AM, Laurent HOUSSAYE wrote:
     7. as 6. plus Weather charts ON : No change in the unsatbility status and charts are all empty. I will try to reload the Chart.js file but I am pretty sure i had the correct one in the SD card root directory. It does not need to be executed or run ? Just put in the SD card and that's a
The OCS reads the "Chart.js" file and sends it to your web browser to run.

I commented on the likely causes already.