Re: Problems after implementing weater functions

Howard Dutton

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 06:50 AM, Laurent HOUSSAYE wrote:
I need to get these charts correct with these very basic sensors connected before I go further, isn't it ? What would you suggest as further action ?
Check the SD card contents to see that the log files are being written.  They are plain text files, you can open them in notepad on a PC.

Read up on the Arduino SD card support, what works and what doesn't.  Might be the kind of SD card.  How it is formatted (some say windows format doesn't work I've found it is fine.)  Etc.

Attempt to run another example Sketch to see the SD card work using the same libraries the OCS uses.