Re: Problems after implementing weater functions

Howard Dutton

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 10:18 AM, Laurent HOUSSAYE wrote:
But if I open it with Notepad, there is nothing written inside...
Oh yes it does have content, I see 225K size is present.  It's all spaces " " and data is positioned by line

OCS is writing the file and SD is working.

Btw:

Size = exactly 80 bytes per line x 2 lines per minute x 60 minutes x 24 hours = 230400 bytes.
One log file per day.
If the days log file isn't present it is created fully filled but empty (all " ") then recording data starts.
Data is random read/write accessed, not sequential, the position (row/line) in the file depends on the time of day.