USR-ES1 W5500 Lose IP

rad112g@...

I installed the USR-ES1 ethernet adapter, it has W5500 chip, works well but i have a little issue with it when conected to any router in DHCP mode (i use "Ethernet.begin(m);" instead of "Ethernet.begin(m, ip, myDns, gateway, subnet);" and i use DHCP binding, but occurs also in static IP mode:

After some sporadic time (about 10 - 20 minutes) the OCS disappears from conected LAN devices or re-appears with IP 0.0.0.0, however the OCS is still fully working throught the configured IP address, this happend to me on a ZTE router, the issue is different depending on wich router model is attached to, on a D-Link instead of get an IP (it shows "---  ---- ----") but still fully working, on a Huawei router lease time is not renewed automatically and OCS dissapears after 1 minute, but still fully working at the configured IP (in this last case i didnt used DHCP binding).

Same occurs with the updated arduino lib for W5500, ethernert2, Ethernet3 or Wiznet lib