Two hotwire wind sensors ?

koal01

Hi Howard,

Experimenting the modern device hotwire sensor which is actually oriented east-west in my installation i was wondering if adding a second one north-south would be possible in OCS environnement. We know that the device has the drawback of flow directions and i saw wind sensor flow projects using multiple sensors.
https://miniwindtunnel.wordpress.com/tutorial/
Aflter more than a year experimenting this sensor, i've learnt how to use it as a warning sensor and i like it since it is reliable in this specific use.
Now i'm wondering how improving the accuracy of this sensor and i would suggest to test this upgrade and report.
Wind measurement is important in weather conditions, a clear night with all sensors ok but a crazy wind should result in an unsafe general conditions, that's why i would like to work on that.

Thank you