Re: New OCS developments

Howard Dutton

Other improvements vs. the prior designs (for those who have seen them:)

  • Screw terminals are used instead of Molex KK.
  • Big easy to read silkscreen text that doesn't get covered by wires when they are hooked up.  Even the I2C has pins 1-8 shown so it's obvious and available when adding sensors.
  • Many component values/part numbers are on the silkscreen to make the assembly go faster.  For example all resistors have the value silk-screened.  I didn't put component part numbers on the voltage regulators as there are several common ones that can work (including eBay generic, OKI78SR series, the specified LCSC part, etc.)