Re: New OCS developments

Paul Romero <paul@...>

Hi all,
After reading...not just skimming the posts...I realize that the OCS still runs on the old hardware, but the new hardware is much more capable. I have invested in the sensors for the Arduino, and these same sensors can be used with the new hardware. With only a simple push button roll off roof and relay driven outlets, I think the software can be easily modified. I'm going to learn on the Arduino board and sensors and get that up and running. Does anyone know a good how to for programming the OCS on my board for an absolute beginner?
Clear Skies,
Paul