OCS 3 power relays question

koal01

Howard, i was using in OCS 2 the power panel in config.h for specific use and i really did like as they relay were named as Device 1, 2, 3 etc..
My shelter is not a standard
In OCS3, the power panel has become a roof panel.
I've scripted many commands to switch on and off my devices in OCS2, in this new version i'm quite lost to use it as i was doing before.
Let me show you as i was using the power panel, the example will certainly be clearer than explanations
// POWER PANEL ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define POWER                         ON //    OFF, ON to enable the OCS website power panel display.                        Option

#define POWER_DEVICE1_RELAY           1 //    OFF, n. Where n=1..14 (Relay#) with _NAME below.                              Option
#define POWER_DEVICE1_MEMORY          ON //    OFF, ON to enable memory (across power cycles) for this relay state.          Option
#define POWER_DEVICE1_NAME "OnStep_12V-2A+Hub"

#define POWER_DEVICE2_RELAY           2 //    OFF, n. Where n=1..14 (Relay#) with _NAME below.                              Option
#define POWER_DEVICE2_MEMORY          ON //    OFF, ON to enable memory (across power cycles) for this relay state.          Option
#define POWER_DEVICE2_NAME "Camera_RAF_12V-4A"

#define POWER_DEVICE3_RELAY           3 //    OFF, n. Where n=1..14 (Relay#) with _NAME below.                              Option
#define POWER_DEVICE3_MEMORY          ON //    OFF, ON to enable memory (across power cycles) for this relay state.          Option
#define POWER_DEVICE3_NAME "ReculCabane_12V"

#define POWER_DEVICE4_RELAY           4 //    OFF, n. Where n=1..14 (Relay#) with _NAME below.                              Option
#define POWER_DEVICE4_MEMORY          ON //    OFF, ON to enable memory (across power cycles) for this relay state.          Option
#define POWER_DEVICE4_NAME "AvanceCabane_12V"

#define POWER_DEVICE5_RELAY           5 //    OFF, n. Where n=1..14 (Relay#) with _NAME below.                              Option
#define POWER_DEVICE5_MEMORY          ON //    OFF, ON to enable memory (across power cycles) for this relay state.          Option
#define POWER_DEVICE5_NAME "Ouverture_Fermeture_Porte"

#define POWER_DEVICE6_RELAY           6 //    OFF, n. Where n=1..14 (Relay#) with _NAME below                               Option
#define POWER_DEVICE6_MEMORY          ON //    OFF, ON to enable memory (across power cycles) for this relay state.          Option
#define POWER_DEVICE6_NAME "AllSky"

Thanks again

Join onstep-ocs@onstep.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.