OCS 3 debugging

koal01

Hi, I'm testing OCS on the Mega, i've desactivated all sensors, power panel and light panel.
The debug mode is on "VERBOSE" status but no clear information.
As we can see in the screenshot no ping in the cmd console while the monitor display successively only success status.
They are no warning orany information that can help to understand what is going wrong
Question : is seems that the communication between the 5100 and the mega is perturabated ? Is there something i can do some test around this ?