Re: OCS 4 vs 3?

Howard Dutton

On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 12:47 PM, koal01 wrote:
The bmp 180 combined with the Si071 are a very cheap choice  for temperature, humidity and pressure
In the version 3 i had problem to make the bmp180 work, that's why i turned to the 2.3 i version waiting for a great jump to OCS4 with a Teensy 4.1
I recall that was an issue, not sure why perhaps I should switch to the SFE library.

Anyway there's a LOT more info. in the Wiki here about the OCS now, should answer a lot of questions about what the capabilities are, and what you can do and can not do.