Re: Compile error

Howard Dutton

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 11:56 AM, Gord Tulloch wrote:
Just starting to put together my system - I have a mega2560 and ethernet shield ready to go but am hung up on compiling the sketch in the Arduino IDE, with the following error. Any assistance would be appreciated - I've programmed a lot in C but not on Arduino, so although it looks like a library isn't being loaded none of the libraries I'd tried loading seem to work.
There was a little issue with those basic settings that was tripping it up.  Download again, should be good now.