Re: First board +

Howard Dutton

Edited

I don't as a rule distribute that design.  And at this point even I wouldn't build an OCS PCB again.

I feel the eBay relay boards are a better proposition both in terms of cost and for easy implementation.  At some point I plan to design an board that provides some protection to the digital and analog input side but that hasn't been done.  And quite frankly the need for protection is questionable.  After all the Mega2560 is cheap and were something to happen toss it and drop another in.

As I state on my website this system is for capable DIY'ers!