Re: monitoring Dc help

koal01

Hi Howard,
What I meant when talking about measuring intensity it is more a feature measuring all the current drawn from the relays (I’m using 12 v dc), introducing a kind of ammeter.
Affer some research it seems that what I need is using an ACS712 module that would measure the curent consumed by the accessories (camera, lights, onstep, etc...) and display it on the status panel of OCS. My question is if I plug the output of the ACS712 module to the « S » pin of an analogic pin on the OCS board will it work ?
Sorry for this small mini arduino project in OCS but current in my setup is critical.
Nice sky
Koal01