Re: Inside Temperature Question

Fernando Nino Sr

I purchased the items on your list(Stellar Journey) from ali express, they started arriving last thursday,  I had some bme280's sitting around so I had used those for the outside sensor.  The bmp180 and the si7021 arrived today. I added the si7021 code to the temperature tab, will wire it up hopefully tomorrow. I also have the rain sensor as the TSL237 and MLX9061.  Just have to figure out how to mount them in my sensor "birdhouse".  I had a DS1302 RTC laying around, but I ordered the DS3234 without a battery, thought I could find it locally, but no.  I have to order one from amazon or go to Batteries Plus.
Thanks again
nino