Re: Moved Set Up Out To Observatory For Testing

Howard Dutton

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 12:00 PM, Fernando Nino Sr wrote:
Howard, how do you remote update the sketch to your OCS system?
In the usual way.  A PC attached to the Mega2560 USB connection.

There are TFTP bootloaders for the Mega2560.  I guess one could use that across IP (VPN, etc.) to flash the Mega2560 but I haven't gone down that path.  Nothing to do with the OCS and nothing stopping you except for the hassle AFAIK.

This isn't the only one but perhaps the most up to date?
https://github.com/loathingKernel/ariadne-bootloader