Roof stepper motor support

rad112g@...

I tested to work a stepper motor to open/close roof using the ROR_POWER_RELAY pin PWM to a DRV8825 step pin, i took pin 3 and 5 for dir and en and added digitalWrite code for those pins on Roof.ino tab.

It works but wanted to know if it is correctly using this pins or is preferible to use other ones.

Howard Dutton

Edited

I've never even thought about using it like that but if it works, great.

Basically any digital (or "analog" for that matter) pin on the Mega2560, not used for other purposes, can provide the EN and DIR signals to the DRV8825.