Wind Sensor Rev. P - Wind Sensor.

Fernando Nino Sr

Howard, are you using the Wind Sensor Rev.? Just wondering how accurate it would be during cold or sub zero temps. Did not seen any temp operating temperature ranges in data sheet.
I believe  it works off the amount of heat it takes to cool down sensor.  Wonder if the Wind Sensor rev C works just as accurate.
Thanks
Nino

koal01

I don't know if Howard is using it but i've plugged this model of sensor with his help last winter.
There's a topic around this sensor with picture and a discussion around calibration problems.
When the wind blows the sensor readings are far below estimations...

koal01

We are using the Rev P model which is supposed to be more accurate thant the Rev C

Fernando Nino Sr

Bummer, I was wondering about that.
Thanks
Nino